I obtained a probate bond from your agency, but more assets have been found and I need to increase my bond amount. What do I need to do?

Each court will have their own requirements, but we can issue an additional bond to increase your total bond amount or issue a change rider (endorsement) increasing the amount of your original bond. Depending on the size of the bond increase, additional underwriting approval may apply. We will also likely need a copy of the estate’s inventory that is mandating the bond increase and confirmation your attorney is still involved with the case. Please contact our office to confirm the specific information we will need to assist you with increasing your bond.