The estate has been closed by the court, what do I need to do to cancel the bond?

If your bond penalty is less than $250,000, please contact us to request cancellation. If your bond penalty is $250,000 or higher, we will need a final accounting for the estate, a discharge notice from the court, and a copy of the verification of closing evidence from the court’s online system. If you have additional questions, please contact us.

Our office will close at 4pm EST on Friday, November 22.