Report a Claim

If you have a claim to report, you can take advantage of the insurance carriers’ 24/7 Claim Support Service to report a claim directly to the insurance company claim department or you may contact E. R. Munro and Company. If your insurance company is not listed below, please contact our office directly for assistance.

By reporting your loss directly to the insurance company, they can begin to handle all aspects of your claim and get you the help you need when it matters most.


  • Nationwide also handles claims for Allied and Harleysville Insurance.